Monday, August 31, 2009

New Business Cards and Signs

So a big thanks goes out to my pop for getting us dialed in with our logo, business cards, posters, etc. My parents have owned a printing business in South Florida for 30 years (!). Actually, Cyrick just brought that up to me, "Your parents have been in business for 30 years? That's HUGE!" I think the real story is being married AND owning a business together for 30+ years.

Not the best picture but the angle is shown as a watermark in the background. My dad's a class act, European size cards with an angel watermark on super nice card stock. Thanks DaD!

Here's a photo of the exterior with some our signage. I know, the posters are too small. Working on that this week.



-JK

2 comments:

  1. Catzowey! Me and my smitten kitten self is on the countdown for Fat Angel to open in San Franfuncisco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papermill Printers does great work, I love those guys

    ReplyDelete

Followers